2018 Buick Enclave “Avenir” will have ionic air purifier - April 12, 2017
Lease a Luxury Car for Less Than You Think - April 5, 2017
Shopping for a Car When Your Credit is Low - March 31, 2017
Aston Martin Closer to Unveiling Second-Generation Vantage - March 21, 2017
2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV: Offroad for $238,000 and Up - March 14, 2017
Pagani Huayra is Finally Here, Only $2.4M - March 9, 2017
Mercedes AMG E63 – For When Your Wagon Needs Drift - February 6, 2017
2018 Audi Q5 SUV: Enhanced Performance - January 30, 2017
2018 Toyota Camry Due in Late Summer - January 27, 2017
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Will Outstrip Hellcat - January 23, 2017
Top 10 Celebrity Auto Loan Stories of 2010
Our celebrity auto loan stories are some of the most popular on our website. Although our readers mainly come to AutoLoanDaily.com to learn how to navigate the car loan or lease process or see what incentives are available that month, they usually check out our celebrity auto loan stories while they’re here.
We looked through our statistics from 2010 to find the top 10 most read celebrity stories on our site. Eight of the top 10 stories involved professional athletes. Tom Brady’s Audi accident in Boston made our list twice. Click on each story title to go directly to that celebrity story.
- Manny Pacquiao’s Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Lincoln Navigator
- Michael Jordan’s 2007 Mercedes-Benz McLaren For Sale
- Tom Brady and His Audi Involved in Boston Car Accident
- Jay-Z’s Bugatti Veyron: A $2 Million Birthday Gift From Beyonce
- Jeremy Shockey’s 1969 Dodge Charger
- Tom Brady Gets a New Audi After Wrecking Loaner
- Former NFL Star Junior Seau Wrecks Cadillac Escalade in California Accident
- Hank Baskett’s Chrysler 300
- LeBron James’ Maybach and Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
- Lindsay Lohan’s Maserati Quattroporte
Boxer Manny Pacquiao’s fleet of expensive cars was the most read celebrity auto loan story of 2010 on AutoLoanDaily.com.
Copyright © 2010 AutoLoanDaily.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Image via mesedilla.com.